Hubungan kecerdasan majemuk dan motivasi belajar terhadap pemecahan masalah matematika

Meri Rolisa Fitri, Bambang Sri Anggoro, Nurhasanah Leni, Ahmad Sodiq, Rizki Wahyu Yunian Putra

Abstract


This study aims to: (1) find out whether there is a relationship between multiple intelligences and students' mathematical problem solving abilities. (2) find out whether there is a relationship between learning motivation and students' mathematical problem solving abilities. (3) find out whether there is a relationship between multiple intelligences and learning motivation on students' mathematical problem solving abilities. The sample used amounted to 30 people who were determined from random sampling. Measurement of compound intelligence and learning motivation is measured using a Likert scale questionnaire instrument with a score range of 1-5. Problem solving ability is measured using a test instrument. The research data were processed using multiple linear regression techniques with a significance level of α = 0.05. Obtained research results (1) There is a relationship of multiple intelligences to students' mathematical problem solving abilities. (2) There is a relationship between learning motivation and students' mathematical problem solving abilities. (3) There is a relationship between multiple intelligences and learning motivation on students' mathematical problem solving abilities. Each variable is normally distributed and there is no problem of multicollinearity and heterokedastasis with a coefficient of determination of 0.977 or (97.7%). This shows that compound intelligence and learning motivation affect the results of mathematical problem solving while the remaining 2.3% is influenced by other factors.


Keywords


Multiple intelligences; Learning motivation; Problem solving.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Gusnidar, G., Netriawati, N., & Putra, F. G. (2018). Implementasi strategi pembelajaran konflik kognitif berbantu software wingeom dalam meningkatkan kemampuan pemecahan masalah matematis. Jurnal edukasi matematika dan sains, 5, no.2, 62-69

Putra, Rizki Wahyu Yunian. (2017). Analisis Proses Berpikir Kreatif dalam Memecahkan Masalah Matematika ditinjau dari Tipe Kepribadian Guardian dan Idealis. Nabla Dewata: Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika, 2, no.1, 52-65

Uno, Hamzah B. (2014). Teori Motivasi Dan Pengembangan, Analisis di Bidang Pendidikan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara

Usman. (2019). Hubungan Kecerdasan Logis-Matematis dan Motivasi Belajar dengan Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalahpeserta Didik Kelas XI SMA Negeri 14 Sinjai. Jurnal sainsmat, 8, no.1, 60-69

Utami, F. D., Djatmika, E. T., & Sa’dijah, C. (2017). Pengaruh Model Pembelajaran Terhadap Pemahaman Konsep, Sikap Ilmiah, Dan Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalahmatematis Ditinjau Dari Motivasi Belajar Peserta Didik. Jurnal Pendidikan: Teori, Penelitian, Dan Pengembangan, 1, no.2, 181-189

Widyastuti, R. (2015). Proses Berpikir Siswa dalam Menyelesaikan Masalah Matematika berdasarkan Teori Polya ditinjau dari Adversity Quotient Tipe Climber. AL-Jabar: Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika, 6(2), 183-194

Yaumi, M. (2013). Pembelajaran Berbasis Multiple Intelegences. Jakarta: Dian Rakyat


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.